Lost Connection? Follow these steps:
1. Unplug your WiFi Router and Water Softener, then replug both. Turn your phone off, and then reboot it and open the iQua App.
2. In the App - Go to the Home Screen and press the '+' button (this does not add a second device, just reclaims your current unit).
3. On the Softener - Press and hold the Up/Down arrows together until 'CONN' appears on the on the display.
4. In the App - Click on the serial number that appears below the Available Device(s). Then, select your home WiFi network and enter the password.
5. You will see a series of C-1, C-2, and C-3 appear as the connection steps progress:
6. Create a nickname for your unit, and click 'Complete Setup'.
7. On the softener - The display screen should go back to the time clock. If everything is connected, but it still shows the 'CONN' or 'C' screens, press Select on the softener, or unplug/replug the power supply cord on the system to power cycle it.